I have been thinking about growing up lately. It is a really odd thing… I don’t really like the idea of it. I don’t really like it so far. As much as college is stressful, I like being young. There are only 3 more years left. Yikes. That is going to FLY by. It already is. I like being nineteen. 29, 49… whew! Scary things.
Anyhow. I figured I would share some things about myself, since you know so little about me. In honor of being 19, here are 19 random things about my life.
- Salt & Pepper Kettle Cooked chips are a GREAT thing, I can eat a whole bag no problem.
- My favorite colors are Forest Green, Maroon, and all Blues.
- I sincerely love all kinds of people & people’s stories.
- If you mention Tennessee, I will get really excited. If you happen to be from TN, we are automatically friends.
- I would not complain if I was always in the mountains.
- I prefer tea over coffee. Flowers over chocolate. over dessert.
- Questions are a great thing and I may have been known as Analyzing Anna.
- I really hate when wasted potential and apathy gets the best of me and/or others.
- My favorite TV shows are old school ones (Walton’s, Bonanza, Little House, Andy Griffith…) That is the good stuff.
- If I had to choose one thing to wear for the rest of my life, it would be a pullover.
- Listening to podcasts is seriously one of my favorite things to do in free time.
- I have been backpacking on Appalachian Trail 3 different times.
- There are 6 Kullmars. Yes, we all have reddish hair.
- I drive a stick shift car.
- Last year, I broke my foot dancing to Beyonce in my dorm room. I love to dance.
- My text tone on my phone is Kim Possible… I may be Kim Possible. Not a big deal.